Monday, June 7, 2010

Backyard Trees Continued

In defense of the backyard, there are some nice living trees back there.
Like this guy:



I think I need to trim some of the lower branches, and it's starting to reach out over the fence. I wish it were on the west side of the yard, though, so we could have some evening shade... Perhaps I should not complain. It is, after all, a living tree.

Then there's this one:

It would be a really nice tree, had it not been planted DIRECTLY UNDERNEATH a power line. (You might be able to make out the line running through the tree in the picture, almost 1/2 of the way down from the top of the pic.) Also, it's lots of fun to trim the branches that rub on the roof. Perhaps they put the tree there to shade the master bedroom window, though, which would be a very good idea if the bedroom weren't on the north side of the house.

And finally, I present this one:

???



No comments: